Tasmanians United for Marriage Equality is an overarching body, working with people and organisations across the State to campaign for marriage equality. We are a volunteer organisation with no political affiliations other than actively seeking to gain the support of, and to provide support to, political and public figures who offer to advance marriage equality for all Australians.
For more information, please contact us using the form on this page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Engage with us on social media to keep up to date with everything happening in the marriage equality campaign:
We welcome and invite anyone who is interested in marriage equality to engage, discuss and in a respectful and constructive manner. However, in order to maintain a productive exchange of thoughts, opinions and ideas we may remove any comments containing:
- defamation of an individual, group or organisation;
- Spam: posting identical or similar posts repeatedly;
- Obscenity, vulgarity or aggression;
- Misleading or fraudulent statements and false information;
- A violation of another’s intellectual property rights;
- Persistent criticism of Tasmanians United for Marriage Equality and its volunteers that could more appropriately be, or has been, addressed either on the Facebook page, privately with the individual, or in the media;
- Behaviour that could be considered “trolling”;
- Excessive use of CAPITALS; or
- Off topic comments.
The views, opinions and experiences expressed in user-submitted comments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Tasmanians United for Marriage Equality.
We will always do our best to make sure posts on our page are in line with these guidelines, and encourage participants to report circumstances where you think this policy may have been breached. We reserve the right to remove comments and ban users who do not comply with these guidelines, at our discretion and without notice.